IT Security Manager
|Sector||Information Technology - Information security|
|Telephone||01273 80 88 22|
- IT Security Manager (£60,000 - £65,000) +Benefits – Permanent
Picture More are currently working with the representative body for solicitors in the UK based near Chancery Lane to recruit an IT Security Manager.
In this stand-alone role, you will help the company undergo a Major IT transformation, starting from a greenfield environment. You will be tasked with evangelizing the security capability for the company by setting up and maintaining security policies and procedures and designing the IT security architecture to protect the company’s assets and prevent any cyber-attacks.
- Acts as a technical security subject matter expert for the business
- Set up and develop technical security processes and procedures
- Work on realisation of manual penetration tests, advising on the elimination of security vulnerabilities
- Provide technical security support in aspects such as: Data Loss Prevention, SIEM as well as IPS/IDS
- Work with leadership and management of the IT function and business risk and compliance groups
- IT Security budget coordination
- Work with third party suppliers
- Hold or working towards a security certification i.e. CISSP, CISM,
- Knowledge of ISMS, ITIL and IT Best Practice Framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 27001 framework, Cyber Essentials, GDPR/Data Protection compliance.
- Solid knowledge of the security marketplace, products and capabilities
- Experience of developing IT security processes and procedures
- Experience working in a Microsoft Cloud Environment