|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Salary||up to £60k|
- Communications Analyst, London
A global law firm based in the city is looking for a Communications Analyst who will be responsible for the support and development of their data and voice infrastructure.
This role is particularly suited to someone stronger in the UC side with some good networking experience (70:30).
Unified Communications (70%):
- Experience in implementing and supporting IP telephony solutions (Cisco Call Manager, Skype for Business, Lync
- Strong technical knowledge of PBX, voice mail, interactive voice services, call management system and voice gateways
- Video Conferencing systems – ideally with HD VC capabilities and Skype for business
- Experience in implementing and supporting routing and switching solutions based on cisco technologies (65xx, 38xx and Nexus platforms)
- BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, SIP
- MPLS WAN, Riverbed
- Lan and Wan
- Checkpoint, Cisco or similar firewalls