|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKWest End, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - Project delivery|
|Salary||£30,000 to £40,000|
- Our client, a leading Legaltech software provider are looking to expand their Projects team and recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, permanent Project Coordinator.
The successful candidate will support the effective smooth coordination and reporting requirements of the Professional Services team, helping to ensure strong internal and client communications, effective reporting, effective team resource planning, avoiding conflicts and supporting the end of month billing process. The role will include the preparation and provision of documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders. Reporting directly to the Head of Professional Services.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources and information
- Liaising directly with clients to support Project Managers and Consultants in their services delivery
- Providing client updates and reports
- Coordination and maintenance of the Projects Dashboard
- Coordination and maintenance of the Resource Planning
- Prepare and maintain of the Project Risk Log
- Prepare and maintain Utilisation Report
- Support of the Consultant time recording process
- Coordination of the end of month project billing and support cash collection function
- Coordination of resources to support external partners and overseas (non-EMEA) Project Managers
- Act as point of contact and communicate project and resource status
- Provide internal support for consultants and liaise with other departments where necessary
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Project Coordinator in the legal, professional services, insurance or banking sector.
- Confident with the ability to work to own initiative
- Proactive approach to tasks, deadlines and communications
- Strong organisational skills including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Commercial acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Location: The role is based in Shoreditch
Regrettably due to the volume of applications received for this role, only candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered and contacted about this opportunity.