|Sector||Business Change & Strategy|
|Salary||£500-530 per day|
Picture More are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work with one of the global law firms located in the City
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills who’d become a part of projects team within an IT team responsible for the support and development of IT infrastructure and services.You’d be involved in full-lifecycle of projects including (but not restricted to) document analysis, process mapping, structured questioning, gap analysis, and mind mapping.
You’d be expected to have understanding of project management as well as be able to build relationships and undertake consultation, interviews and workshops with diverse stakeholder groups.
Essential skills/qualifications include:
Minimum of 3 years of working in a business analyst role in legal or professional environment
- Excellent knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Business process and technical analysis experience
- Excellent engagement skills – interviewing, facilitating, mediation, and presenting
- Excellent stakeholder management and analysis skills
- Understanding of project management techniques, methods and, tools
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products and/or legal software
- Excellent communication skills and team collaboration
- Managing a workload from multiple projects simultaneously
- Ideally BA with professionally recognized qualifications (e.g. ISEB)