Programme Director (start-up) – aviation and private flights
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryExecutive/ C-level|
|Salary||Up to £850pd|
|Start Date||ASAP/2 weeks maximum notice|
- Programme Director (start-up) – aviation and private flights
Working for a small start-up based in West London, currently 4 people with an aggressive growth strategy over the next 12-18 months to 28. With impressive fiscal backing, this start-up focuses on private flights and is part of a larger group of businesses.
Seeking an experienced Programme Director to help establish structure, scope out project plans, implement process & frameworks, resource planning and recruit a team of PMs, BA and a dedicated Development Team.
Ideally you will be experienced in work across aviation, logistics, e-commerce or travel and have experience setting up a similar function for a start-up.
Working closely with the CTO who’s also come from a career in aviation to deliver and further establish the business strategy for technology and change.
• Demonstrable Programme Directorship expere4ince
• Recent/extensive experience working for e-commerce, aviation, logistics or travel
• Experience in transforming other start-up(s)
• Experience in growing/building teams quickly (ideally BAs, PMs, Architects and Developers)
• Demonstrable experience of writing business documentation and presentations
• Extensive experience working with Board Members, CXOs etc.
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of the client. At times, due to the high volumes, we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.