Workday Reporting Consultant
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryBusiness Services Technology - HR Systems|
|Salary||up to £550/day|
- Workday Reporting Consultant
Up to £550/day
12 month contract (day rate)
As a Workday Reporting Consultant in this role, you’ll be working for a global top-tier professional services company is Central London. You’ll be part of global roll-out of Workday where your key responsibility is to manipulate workforce data and build reports to drive strategic HR decisions. As a subject matter expert on Workday reporting, you’ll be guiding the HR Systems team as the system is rolled out across the global offices.
- Develop and deploy custom and Workday delivered dashboards
- Build trended data reports for consumption within dashboards
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and advise on reporting possibilities within Workday
- Build custom reports from Workday talent functionality
- In-depth knowledge on Workday reporting including the ability to create reports, dashboards, calculated fields and data sources
- Extensive experience working in global professional services environments
- Experience with at least one full life cycle Workday implementation
- An analytic mind-set with a strong methodical approach and a high level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. We are an IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in sourcing talents to top-tier professional services companies. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.