Project Manager (Dynamics 365 implementation) - contract
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
|Salary||Up to £500 per day|
|Start Date||ASAP/ 2 weeks notice maximum|
- 6-month initial contract, very likely extension.
Working for a small (300 users) but very influential business based in the City of London. This business has a large digital platform and is going through a divestment programme requiring the establishment of a completely new IT structure, digital technology and platform.
Seeking a Project Manager with experience managing a MS Dynamics implementation, ideally D365 although would consider older versions.
About the role:
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing this specific implementation but likely another 1-2 projects concurrently of varying size and budget, performing project management across the full lifecycle, from initiation/RFP, business case, through to delivery and completion.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in project management with excellent stakeholder management skills. Preferably your experience will have been gained within a mixture of Public Sector and Private Sector.
• An experienced Project Manager;
• Experience of working within public and private sector on digital projects, ideally Agile;
• Experience of project managing the implementation of MS Dynamics (ideally 365);
• Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/RFP through to completion);
• Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level);
• Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently;
• Extensive management of senior technology and business stakeholders.
• Agile, Prince2, APM or PMP qualified.
The role offers
• A rewarding and dynamic working environment
• Excellent benefits
• Good opportunities for career development and both horizontal and vertical career progression
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.