Business Analyst (Dynamics 365 implementation) - contract
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
|Salary||Up to £425 per day|
|Start Date||ASAP/ 2 weeks notice maximum|
- Working for a small (300 users) but very influential business based in the City of London. This business has a large digital platform and is going through a divestment programme requiring the establishment of a completely new IT structure, digital technology and platform.
Ideally seeking a Business Analyst with experience working on a MS Dynamics365 implementation.
About the role:
You will be responsible for process and data analysis, requirements gathering, process management and process mapping of the new Dynamics365 implementation.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in business analysis with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Preferably your experience will have been gained within a mixture of professional services and public services.
• Track record of full lifecycle analysis on a Dynamics365 project
• Experience within a Business Analyst role within varying environments
• Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required
• Strong, formal business analysis experience (ISEB/BCS)
• SCRUM/Agile experience - preferably experience with bespoke application project delivery
• Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving
The role offers:
• A rewarding and dynamic working environment
• Good opportunities for career development and both horizontal and vertical career progression
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.