Business Analyst - global/enterprise (process imp. and business
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryBusiness Change & Strategy|
|Salary||£55,000 - £75,000|
- Business Analyst
Working for a global company, headquartered in Central London, renowned for high quality services and ambitious technology strategy.
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their established Analysis function within the Global PMO.
The company takes pride in being one of the most technologically innovative amongst its industry peers and, offers a variety of interesting technology and business change projects for the successful candidate.
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be working on concurrent projects of varying size and budget, performing core business analysis tasks from scoping of projects and gathering requirements up until post-implementation reviews - usually full lifecycle projects.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in business analysis with excellent stakeholder management skills. Preferably your experience will have been gained within a/various top professional services firms. The ideal candidate will come from a background of successful analysis positions for notable complex organisations.
• Track record of full lifecycle analysis on global and enterprise-wide technology projects
• Experience within a Business Analyst role in a global organisation
• Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required
• Strong, formal business analysis experience (ISEB/BCS)
• SCRUM/Agile experience - preferably experience with bespoke application project delivery
• Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving
The role offers:
• A rewarding and dynamic working environment
• Great benefits
• Good opportunities for career development and both horizontal and vertical career progression
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.