Senior Infrastructure Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Server, VMware, Active Directory
£55k + benefits
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work across a broad range of technology, internally for a small law firm based in the heart of The City
The engineer will be responsible for leading projects and support of key systems and act as a final escalation point.
- Attend project and design meetings as lead engineer
- Support and mentoring other members of the IS&T team
- Troubleshooting incidents across the infrastructure estate
- Project work within IT department
- Recommend and coordinate software/firmware upgrades for the site
- Experience working with 3rd party support companies and hosted infrastructure/data centres
- Ensuring IS&T infrastructure is robust and reliable, meeting defined SLA's
- Proactive maintenance of server infrastructure
Technical skills (mandatory to expert level):
- Hypervisor - VMWare (preferred) or Hyper-V
- Storage - SAN (eg HP, NETAPP or EMC etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications (eg Exchange or SharePoint etc.)
- Security - Anti-virus and perimeter (Firewalls, proxies and mail filters)