Security Operations Analyst/ SOC / Security Access Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - Project deliveryInformation Technology - Information security|
|Salary||45,000 - £52.000|
Security Operations Analyst/ SOC / Security Access Administrator ISO27001
Security Operations Analyst required for a financial services company, working on the operation and administration of security and logical access control processes in line with ISO27001. Initial 12-month fixed term contract, with the potential of a permanent contract to follow.
· Monitor and maintain adherence to information security policies and process
· Security administration of platforms (Windows, Unix & Linux) and applications
· User account administration – adhere to joiner/leaver process, administer access rights / permissions
· Security event monitoring and security event management. Review and investigate security alerts and incidents: AV/APT alerts, IDS alerts, SIEM alerts.
· Security risk assessments and audits
· Process improvement – suggest and implement changes to security process and policy
This role would suit someone with a genuine interest in InfoSec – application from those with security-related qualifications (CISSP, CEH etc) welcomed.
Financial services / investment banking / Asset Management sector experience is not necessary – though a background in a process-driven corporate or professional services environment is essential (iSO27001, ITIL).