IT Project Manager
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryBusiness Change & Strategy|
- IT Project Manager
£55-70,000 p.a. + benefits (pension; private healthcare insurance; holiday etc.)
Location: Central London
Industry: Professional Services
Based in London, and working with stakeholders across the global company, the Project Manager is responsible for managing a full range of activities including but not limited to; developing project proposals in line with strategic goals, performing impact assessments; determining benefits and developing the business case; requirements gathering, planning and scheduling; risk and issue management; financial control; stakeholder engagement and reporting and change management and communication.
About the role:
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of IT and Business Improvement projects
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects, e.g. manage resources and ensure budgets are accurate
- Building business cases and acquiring buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Successfully establish and maintain close relationships with stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Analysts to define scope of projects
- Contribute to the continual refining and development of strategy and methodology for delivering IT projects
Essential key skills and experience required:
- Proven experience managing end-to-end IT Projects in a corporate environment
- Strong business engagement and communication skills and able to engage with and acquire buy-in from IT and non-IT stakeholders
- Prince2 or other recognised project management qualifications
- Understanding of change management and attentive to how IT changes have an effect on business processes
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to delivering projects with a strong focus on delivering real value to the business and ensuring end users acceptance and utilisation of IT systems
- Experience delivering a wide range of IT Projects (e.g. windows upgrade; enterprise-wide application implementations; extending functionalities; desktop roll-out; business change focussed projects etc.)
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. We are an IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in sourcing talents to top-tier professional services companies. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.