IT Training Manager / IT Training Team Lead
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Sector||Information Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - Management|
- IT Training Manager – Legal – London
18 months - Fixed Term Contract
Picture More are currently working with an established global law firm to recruit an IT Training Manager to work within the global service delivery team and manage a team of experienced and successful IT Trainers.
This role requires someone who has strong leadership capabilities and experience of working within a global professional services organisation but ideally within the legal sector.
- Design and implement an IT Training strategy, in particular during the rollout of new processes and ways of working.
- Devise and deliver a training programme that utilise a range of training methods – classroom, eLearning, written materials, floorwalking and 121s.
- Conduct regular 121 on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis to ensure the IT Training team are growing, developing and achieving the highest standard.
- Work with a number of the business support teams to conduct and review the firms Training Needs Analysis (TNA's).
- Managing and maintain the IT training budget
- Experience in leading an IT training team within an international professional services organisation – ideally this would need to be legal
- Experience and knowledge on legal specific applications such as iManage, InterAction, BigHand.
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft technologies including MS Office – ideally 2013 / 2016 and Skype for Business.
Hours of work are 9:30am to 5:30pm but flexibility is a must!