IT Projects Team Lead / Senior Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term ContractContract|
|Sector||Information Technology - Management|
|Salary||£600 - £650 per day|
- IT Projects Team Lead / Senior Project Manager
We are currently working with a global law firm based in The City to recruit an IT Projects Team Lead / Senior Project Manager to work within the firms IT Projects Team. This role will include direct management of IT Project Manager in both London and Manchester as well project management.
- Supervision of the projects team to ensure that projects are effectively managed to time, cost and quality.
- Planning and management of the team workload as well as supporting the project managers when needed.
- Completing monthly reviews and annual appraisals for all team members.
- Recruitment, training and inductions of new staff.
- Manage large scale IT projects from start to finish.
- Regularly liaise and communicate with project stakeholders
- Proven experience in direct management of IT Project Managers - ideally within a law firm.
- Proven experience and confidence in liaising with and influencing senior business executives – ideally at CxO and Partner level.
- Experience in working within a multi-location environment.
- Proven experience of working and managing a number of IT focussed projects