Business Analyst – Office Suite Productivity Tools
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
- Business Analyst – Office Suite Productivity Tools
6 month contract
A top-tier professional services company renowned for its innovative technology approach are halfway through a major programme changing work processes and enabling better mobile working for their 6000+ employees. The programme includes an upgrade to Windows 10, Office 2016 and global desktop refresh. The company is now looking for a Business Analyst to establish how end users and work processes are being affected by the introduction a new Office 2016 suite.
- Document key changes that users will experience in the new world (as processes/user journeys)
- Engineer Business requirements to determine how the system is configured
- Identify any gaps in the solution where it does not meet the business needs and devise alternative solutions
- Review and comment on design documentation to ensure that the system design reflects the business requirements
- Must have experience from similar Business Analyst role documenting changes related to a Windows upgrade or Office Suite upgrade project
- Must have extensive experience working as a Business Analyst in professional services environments
- Must be BCS/ISEB Business Analysis qualified
- Proven experience of working on large complex programmes as a business analyst across various work streams.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills with confidence to deliver at all levels
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.