|Sector||Information Technology - Training|
|Salary||38,000 to 42,000|
- International Law firm looking for an IT Trainer to join their training team in the City of London on a permanent basis.
Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to transfer knowledge clearly and simply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism in all dealings.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation.
- Experience in full lifecycle of a training project.
- Would suit someone with no more than three years training experience.
- The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a role working for a law firm or similar professional environment.
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Word Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio), Skype for Business 2015 / Office 2016 / Office 365
- Cornerstone Learning Management System
- Windows 7/8.1/10
- Aderant PMS
- Iphelion Outline Template Management System
- DocsCorp compareDocs, pdfDocs and cleanDocs
- Carpe Diem Tracker and Entry
- Lexis Nexis Interaction 6.2
- Litera Microsystems DocXtools
- Litera Microsystems Contract Companion
- G2 Digital dictation/Transcription/Bighand
- Cisco telephone, mobile device, laptop and remote working
- Follow-me print (some offices) / Equitrac
- Adobe Captivate and Camtasia Studio
- Work with the IT Training Manager to deliver dynamic, effective IT Training courses to all WFW staff as part of a multifaceted programme including classroom-based, bespoke one to one instruction, deskside coaching, presentations and seminars, floorwalking, webinars and e-learning.
- Assist in the design and development of the core learning program appropriate to skill level.
- Create course materials, exercises and other accompanying courseware; write and update existing material.
- Create self study online learning and other electronic media.
- Provide consultation with the business to identify training needs, trends and skills gaps analysis and make reccommendations to build development plans and ensure goals have been met.
- Work with global IT team to provide trouble shooting support to users.
- Travel to International offices as required.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours as required.
- Maintain accurate learning records.
Excellent benefits package offered