Business Analyst – SharePoint Team Site
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
- Business Analyst – SharePoint Team Site
£350-400/day depending on experience
6 month contract
London City area
A major membership organisation within the professional services industry is looking for a Business Analyst with strong stakeholder management skills and experience of SharePoint Team Site migrations.
Driving data analysis / content restructuring engagement with business stakeholders in preparation for a SharePoint Online migration project.
Working with the business regarding legacy data decisions
Leading on data cleansing initiatives and queries regarding data management activities
Prepares materials for and facilitates workshops across business units and project work-streams and manage product delivery in accordance with project management guidelines
- Experience working on SharePoint migration projects involving high volumes of data
- Strong data analysis toolset with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel 2013/16
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with a large variety of stakeholder in complex organisational structures
- Strong communication skills (listening, influencing and persuasiveness), capable of dealing with all levels of staff
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.