Business Change Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Change & Strategy|
- Business Change Project Manager
£60-70,000 per annum + benefits
Location: London City
A truly global professional services company with offices in almost 50 countries are looking for a talented and personable candidate to manage their Business Change projects. You’ll become part of a small team focussing on business change in all areas of the business, for example leading the business change element of the successful integration of acquired companies and working closely with the IT Projects team when rolling out major IT Transformation projects. Your new colleagues are a social bunch; there’s a good working environment with a healthy work/life balance and the offices are located very centrally in the City area.
About the role:
· Identify and manage the change management aspects of projects, e.g. recognise the changes in the broader business environment; identify the relevant stakeholders; develop the appropriate approach; communicate with and train the relevant staff/clients on the appropriate changes; and generally win support.
· Scoping and planning business change projects including creating business cases; analysing current business processes and liaising with stakeholders and SMEs to define business requirements
· Managing full life cycle business change projects with a strong focus on benefit realisation
· Creating and managing stakeholder and communication plans
· Extensive in-depth experience of managing global end-to-end business change projects in a professional services environment
· Excellent understanding of project management methodology and tools – ideally you have a Prince2 or APMP qualification
· Excellent understanding of change management with a pragmatic approach
· Understanding of business analysis techniques – perhaps you’ve even worked as a Business Analyst previously
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.