Process Innovation Manager
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryBusiness Change & Strategy|
- Process Innovation Manager
£70-90,000 p.a. + benefits
A global top tier law firm is looking for a process improvement champion to drive efficiency and quality enhancement initiatives in the legal practice. Having an efficient and innovative legal practice is absolutely pivotal to ensuring client satisfaction and this is an opportunity to have a strong influence on how quality legal services are delivered on an EU-wide scale. The successful candidate will be working closely with the firm’s Legal Project Managers, IT function and practice in order to introduce new working processes and IT system changes.
- Drive process improvement projects from cradle-to-grave with a strong focus delivering value creation on time and to budget
- Creating business cases including cost/benefit analysis and ensuring buy-in from stakeholders
- Process analysis and process mapping to identify and prioritise improvement activities needed
- Foster the integration of legal project management and process improvement techniques into the culture of the firm
- Extensive experience in process improvement within a legal environment – this is not contained to experience within a law firm or having practiced law, but could also be experience from a legal department / closely working with legal staff within for example a professional services company
- Project Management experience including solid experience with scoping, planning, managing project and post-implementation review of process improvement projects
- Experience driving process improvement involving the introduction of new IT tools
- Experience with a variety of business change / process improvement methodologies (there is no set methodology at current time)
- Excellent communication skills and confident in engaging with all levels of stakeholders from IT support staff to senior partners and C-level individuals
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.