Business Consultant Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Project delivery|
|Salary||£60,000 - £70,000|
- Business Consultant Manager
London - City area
A large UK-wide professional services company - in the UK top 10 of their industry - is setting up an internal business consultancy team to successfully implement business process and IT change in their business units.
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to enable more effective work processes through the introduction of business change and new IT solutions. This role will be responsible for 5 Business Consultants that will working within their own business area and as such this role requires someone to have very strong business engagement and communication skills in order to build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders whilst managing and delegating staff to individual work streams.
This is a hybrid role that will require someone with strong management experience who has the ability to pursue their own work streams that combine business analysis and project management responsibilities, these will include:
- Gather and document requirements
- Develop business cases and acquire buy-in from relevant stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end technical and non-technical projects
- Act as a change agent and ensure project acceptance with end-users
- Experience from a Management Consulting; Business Analyst or a hybrid Project Manager & Business Analyst role - preferably within professional services (Financial Services; Accounting; Legal)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience of effectively managing multiple consultants at one.
- Able to motivate and delegate staff to various work streams.
- Extensive experience from very business/client-facing roles demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis and Process Mapping
- Demonstrable experience of full life cycle project management within waterfall and/or agile frameworks
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date/job title checks.