This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
|Salary||£30k - £35k|
- Project Coordinator
Location – London
£30k - £35k
About the role
Our client is looking for candidates on a permanent basis. The role will be primarily to support project managers in the delivery of projects and programmes within the firm as well as assisting with the creation of plans, proposals and timelines.
· Project Coordination experience in a professional background
· Great organisational skills
· Be able to prioritise and manage a range of responsibilities
· APM Foundation qualified or equivalent
· Excellent ability to work off own initiative as well as part of a team
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will possess exceptional communication and coordination skills. They will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and a wide range of technical skills. A strong academic background is ideal and previous project coordination experience in the legal or professional services sector is essential.
About the company
The client is a large international law firm based in London. They offer extremely competitive packages and room for progression within the company.