This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Project delivery|
|Start Date||January 2018|
I am recruiting an ETL Consultant on behalf of a growing professional services business based in central London. Reporting into the Program Manager, the ETL Consultant will be responsible for developing, creating and managing the ETL process of a large data project.
The ETL Consultant will be responsible for:
- Developing and create ETL processes.
- Gather ETL requirements from business analysts and business owners to produce requirements documents.
- Collaborating with users, business analysts, developers, database administrators, and project managers on reporting and data management projects.
The ETL Consultant must have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience in database design, development and maintenance of large and complex database applications (SQL Server)
- 3 years' experience in designing ETL workflows using SSIS
- Effective communicator with stakeholders and team members, written and verbal;