IT Service Desk Team Leader
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000|
- IT Service Desk Team Leader
Permanent - £50,000 per annum
Picture More are currently working with a law firm based in Central London to find an IT Service Desk Team Leader to lead a team of 2 Service Desk Analysts. This role is best suited for someone who is currently leading a Service Desk team within a law firm. The successful candidate must have an ITIL certification by the start date. This could be completed during notice period or already certified.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor the Service Desk function and ensure the team are performing at the highest level. This will include reviewing KPIs, SLAs and conducting weekly/monthly performance reviews. This would include review the teams first time fix percentage.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to the firms staff members and be the escalation point for the team.
- Proactively review ways to improve customer processes and support operations.
- Previous experience in working within a law firm in a similar role.
- Experience in leading a team successfully and conducting performance reviews
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Experience in supporting the MS Office Suite and Document Management Systems - ideally iManage.