Continuous Improvement Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Change & Strategy|
- Continuous Improvement Manager
£50,000-85,000 p.a. depending on relevant experience
One of the biggest companies within its field of professional services is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to work closely with the business’ fee-earners to improve business processes. This is an opportunity to work with some of the best people within their field in an ambitious and truly global company.
Your role will be pivotal to how the business adapts to innovation and disruption in the industry and you will have extensive influence on business process improvement and the effectiveness of fee-earners’ work.
Main responsibilities in the role:
- Deliver Continuous Improvement (lean six sigma) projects to improve the efficiency performed by fee-earners
- Engage with senior management teams across business services to build awareness of the potential for continuous improvement
- Drive and support the development of a continuous improvement culture across the London office, including training and coaching people on lean six sigma and project management tool
- Proven experience of delivering sustainable and measurable improvement in efficiency and client service in professional services, financial services, Big 4 consultancy or law firm environments
- Certified Green or Black Belt with extensive hands-on Lean Six Sigma experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate diplomatically and achieve buy-in from senior stakeholders
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.