Hardware Engineer - Laptops/Mobile Devices
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
|Salary||£22,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
- Hardware Engineer/Deployment Engineer - Laptops/Mobile Devices
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hardware engineer to join a top 10 accounting firm within Central London. This role would be an ideal opportunity to develop your IT career in a large corporate environment.
This role will last for an initial 6 months.
The role will be joining a newly created support team of 3, and be responsible for looking after and managing the firms hardware equipment: Laptops, Mobile phone devices, printers. This includes:
- Fixing and maintaining the firms hardware
- Being involved in the implementation of technology within the firm.
- Responsible for keeping accurate logs and documentation of all equipment
- Build excellent rapport with various teams - Support desk, management and the firms users.
- Mobile device management and deployment.
This role will ideally suit someone with around 1 years experience in IT who is looking for a new challenge. You will need to be presentable and be able to communicate with lawyers.
*Previous professional services experience is desirable but not essential*
- Eagerness to learn
- Highly presentable
- Confident in ability to talk to users across an organisation
- Previous experience of building and maintaining hardware
- Great communication skills