Security Analyst – IT Security, Cyber Security – Juniper/Palo Al
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000|
- Security Analyst – IT Security, Cyber Security – Juniper/Palo Alto Firewalls/ Solarwinds/SIEM
Exciting opportunity to join a London city law firm. My client is looking for a technical Security analyst to join their team to be responsible for managing the firm’s security systems – firewalls, endpoint Security, and Mobile device management
As their IT Security Analyst, you will take accountability for managing the firm's cyber security environment and various security systems. You will work closely with senior management to assist with managing all aspects of security across the global business. This includes endpoint security, firewalls and networking devices as well as mobile devices.
You need to have the proven ability to take on tasks such as planning, communication, implementation and reporting of security projects. Working with external suppliers on user awareness, penetration testing and ISMS updates. Assess, review and audit systems in line with policies and standards – ISO 27001.
- Previous experience of IT infrastructure and Security Systems
Cyber Security Analyst.
- CISSP / CISM / any CCP certifications or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 accredited environment.
- Working knowledge and management of: Palo Alto/Juniper Firewalls.
- McAfee Anti-Virus.
- Essential working knowledge of IPS / IDS / DLP and encryption technologies.
- Ideally, 2-3 years' experience in an IT Security role managing a complex and global IT environment.
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills.