|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Start Date||October 2017|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer to join a growing professional services firm (c. 2000 users) based in Chelmsford, Essex. Reporting in the Development Manager the Web Developer will be responsible for the firms internal clients and assisting in creating the professional reputation of the department.
The Microsoft Web Developer will provide involved in a variety of activities including: project work (developing and implementing new applications and upgrades and changes to existing systems). Test and documentation (pre-release and advising staff) and supporting applications (after release and system upgrades and troubleshooting queries).
- Web application development
- HTML, CSS
- Restful API, JSon
- SQL Server 2012/2014
- Entity Framework 4 to 6
- Writing T-SQL, creation of jobs, stored procedures and functions.
- Working with a distributed development team of 15+
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Development and support of enterprise applications.
Please note the successful candidate will assist support staff, sometimes out of hours if required for application releases and system upgrades.