Service Desk Analyst - Asset Management - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
- Service Desk Analyst - Windows 7/MS Office 2010 - London
We have an excellent opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 Asset Management client based in Liverpool Street as part of the Service Desk team, providing 1st Line Support and offering technical troubleshooting support to users throughout the business including senior management and high-profile users.
*Previous Asset Management or financial service experience highly desirable*
You will be:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all business IT incidents
- Answering all calls in a professional and helpful manner, providing world class customer service, with the objective of completely understanding the caller's problem or requirement
- Maintenance of the firms hardware - mobile device, laptops, PC's
- User account management
- Building and installing PC's and Laptops
- Service desk checks
- Assist with project work and implementation
- Investigating and resolving incidents to the best ability and escalating when required
- Good written and spoken English
- Active Directory
- Windows 7
- Microsoft office 2010
- ITIL qualification - Foundation
"Financial Client: All permanent staff will need to complete background checks prior commencing employment."
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants if you do not hear anything within 48 hours of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful this time around
Service Desk Analyst - Windows 7/MS Office 2010 - London