Skype for Business Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
- Skype for Business Engineer - Permanent – up to £45k per annum
Global Law Firm
You will be working for one of the most respected firms in its field and within a growing IT department which is being heavily invested in, you will be at the forefront of the support and improvement of the firms Unified Communications Platform which is Skype for Business.
You will be responsible for daily operation and support of the Skype for Business service, ensuring that all processes and protocols are observed.
Essential skills required for this position;
Proven experience in providing 3rd Line support and administration of the following technology;
- Skype for Business – Ideally with Enterprise Voice
- Microsoft Office 365
- In-depth knowledge of Unified Communications
- Ability to deal with issues swiftly and effectively
- Confidence and professionalism in liaising with different levels of seniority across an organisation.
- Proven experience in providing 3rd Line support and administration of the following technology;