Security Operations Team Lead
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information & Cyber Security|
|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Security Operations Team Leader for a professional services firm in Leeds. The role holder will remain technically hands-on and manage a team of 5 security analysts.
This role is responsible for the day to day activities of the security operations team of analysts, providing leadership and management to them. You will act as an SME when it comes to detection, prevention and response to security events and incidents.
The firm offers you 28 days of holiday plus bank holidays, 6% pension contribution, Private Medical Insurance and discounted premium for your spouse/partner and dependants, amongst other lifestyle benefits.
- Experience working within a SOC environment
- Demonstrable understanding of information security controls and technology
- Knowledge of orchestration and automation platforms
- Knowledge of ISO27001 – experience working in this environment would be advantageous
- Experience working with public cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Phishing/email threat experience
- Knowledge of firewalls/IP
- Management or coaching experience is essential
- Responding to security incidents
- Involved in training and coaching security analysts
- Standing in for Head of InfoSec Operations when needed
- Working with 3rd parties on BAU monitoring and response activities