Technical Lead (Azure)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - Infrastructure|
|Salary||£60,000 - £65,000|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Technical Lead for a public sector company in the city.
As a technical lead, you will be responsible for the hosting platforms and provision of application and infrastructure services. You’ll have a strong background in Azure, IaaS, PaaS and proficiency in delivering on premise infrastructure across server, storage, network and security devices.
You will manage the technical aspects of services delivered through MSPs and support the Service Delivery Manager manage the 3rd party suppliers while making sure they adhere to the company’s SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Managing cloud and on-premise platforms covering application, infrastructure and network services
- Being the technical SME regarding Azure – including migration of workloads to the Cloud, security (Enterprise Mobile Security) and conditional access
- Work alongside suppliers and solution architecture to develop and maintain road maps for all elements of the IT estate
- Providing 4th line support for ITIL based service delivery incidents and problems
- Strong experience of public cloud – Azure
- Excellent understanding of traditional and cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- Experience of developing IT processes and procedures
- Ability to work with/manage multiple 3rd party vendors
- Experience of Disaster Recovery process/solutions/invocations
- ITIL foundation qualified
- Microsoft certified – ideally MCSE including Azure