Continuous Improvement Analyst (Lean Six Sigma)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Business Change - Continuous Improvement|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Our client, a global law firm based in Central London are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Analyst to join a brand-new team in their Programme Management Office (PMO). Together you will be responsible for process innovation and improvement initiatives across the firm.
This will mean working with key business stakeholders to identify, document and review processes using improvement techniques and tools such as Lean, Six Sigma and value stream mapping.
· Support development of a 'best in class' continuous improvement strategy and related portfolio of work
· Identify and deliver process improvement across the business, leading workshops to drive the ideas and solutions
· Identify and eliminate unnecessary complexity within business processes
· Carry out post-implementation process reviews.
· Proven track record of delivering business change and continuous improvement across a professional services firm
· Strong customer-service focus and experience of working with a wide range of users
· Working experience of Agile and Kanban methodologies
· Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.