Continuous Improvement Team Leader (Lean Six Sigma)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Business Change - Continuous Improvement|
|Salary||£70,000 - £85,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Our client, a global law firm based in Central London are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Team Leader to join a brand-new team in their Programme Management Office (PMO). You will be responsible for leading a small team of process analysts to drive innovation and improvement initiatives across the firm.
This will mean working with key business stakeholders to identify, document and review processes to foster a culture of sustainable change and improvement by embedding the use of Lean methodology and supporting framework.
· Manage a small team of Continuous Improvement Analysts
· Develop a 'best in class' continuous improvement strategy and related portfolio of work
· Ensure that the continuous improvement portfolio of work is aligned to other strategic change initiatives of the business
· Identify and deliver process improvement across the business and carry out post-implementation process reviews to ensure that successful delivery has been achieved.
· Proven track record of continuous improvement experience, including process improvement, project management and business analysis
· Experience of designing and leading a framework of continuous improvement in an international organisation
· Working experience of Agile and Kanban methodologies
· Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.