Pitches & Proposals Manager (legal software)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Technology Sales, Business Development & MarketingTechnology Sales, Business Development & Marketing - Account ManagementTechnology Sales, Business Development & Marketing - New BusinessTechnology Sales, Business Development & Marketing - Sales Manager|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Picture More are working closely work a leading global legal technology firm who are looking for their first Pitches & Proposal Manager to join their UK team. This is a newly created role to support their 15-member sales team to produce a unified template, as well as create customised proposals for each prospect.
- Manage and advise on the entire pitch process, from proposal development, business case/ROI calculations, drafting presentations through to post-pitch debrief and learning points.
- Contribute to the coaching, training and development of all key stakeholders in the proposal
- Collaborating with marketing and sales team to deliver high caliber pitches.
- This is a hands-on role that focuses on drafting and doing.
- Make all pitches persuasive and unique
- Previously experience winning new business in a proposal role
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of B2B technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – especially competitive positioning.
- Able to build strong internal working relationships, to persuade and influence
- Resilient and able to remain calm/positive when under pressure
- Technical Skills: Office and Powerpoint