Digital Integration Architect (Dynamics 365 & AX)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Salary||£550 - £700 per day|
|Start Date||ASAP/ 1-2 weeks' notice|
- Playing a crucial role in a 2 year programme as Solution Architect to oversee all integrations of Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX into their Digital solutions across various programmes. With the use of PowerBI, VSTS, AzureDevOps, BiZZDesign and a website powered by Sitecore.
Working for a small (300 users) but very influential business based in the City of London. The business is undergoing a large transformation programme involving both people, process and technology change on a major scale. A large part of the programme is their digital transition, incorporating the redesign of their 4000 page website and transition over to cloud-based software solutions.
- Experienced in solutions architecture of digital solutions, integrations and the overlap in architecture principles;
- Recent experience working on digital programmes for public/not-for-profit organisations on digital projects, ideally Agile/Scrum;
- Recent experience in complex D365 integration projects, ideally for a similar web/cloud programme;
- Extensive experience writing high-level documentation for both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of TOGAF principles; ideally certified but not essential;