IT Project Manager – HR Systems
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
- IT Project Manager – HR Systems
Up to £550/day
18 month contract
A company with headquarter in Central London renowned for its top quality professional services and ambitious IT strategy brand is looking for a Project Manager with experience in HR Systems to fill a day rate contract vacancy. The company is a leader in its field, held in high regard for its work and working environment. The company takes pride in being one of the most technologically innovative amongst its industry peers and offers a variety of interesting IT and business change projects for the successful candidates.
- Full life cycle delivery of small to medium scale HR IT Projects
- Ensuring a robust business case/strategy and buy-in from key senior stakeholders
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed quality assurance standards
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed in a timely manner and to planned cost and resource budgets
- Strong experience implementing HR Systems (ideally including PeopleSoft; Kenexa and Cognos)
- Proven Project Management experience with a very good track record of delivering projects on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards
- Excellent communication skills with a pragmatic communication style
- Good knowledge of different software development methodologies e.g. waterfall, agile etc.
- Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2, PMP etc.)
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.