Desktop Support Team Lead - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - Management|
- Desktop Support Team Lead - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for an exciting and forward thinking professional services organisation who are a leader in their field.
As the Desktop Support Team Lead you will report into the IT Services Manager and be accountable for the supervision of an onsite team of 5, along with all elements of day to day service management, including escalation, problem and workload management.
Operating in a sophisticated and complex technical environment, you will have primary responsibility for ensuring that the service provided to your customers by your team conforms with the agreed targets, processes, procedures and guidelines and is in line with the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST have previous experience of:
- Direct line management
- Building and developing good working relationships with the partners, global Technology teams
- Relationship management with external suppliers.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Support
- Understanding of SLAs and KPI’s.
- Handling all escalated complaints.
- Interpreting metrics.
- Microsoft Office 2010/ 2016
- Windows operating systems.
- Internet Explorer and Exchange/0365.
- Basic networking IT Infrastructure and hardware.
- Capable of deputising for the IT Services Manager.
- Experience of managing people and developing a team
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Incident, problem and change management.
- Workload analysis.
- Documentation and report production
Please apply with a CV clearly showing your technical and management experience.