This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
|Salary||Up to £75,000 plus bonus and generous benefits package|
- Our Client, a leading global City law firm are looking to expand their Projects team and recruit an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full lifecycle of IT related projects, including the client engagement stage through to implementation.
- Planning - Produce a plan, including critical path, dependencies, piloting and key milestones.
- Communication – Identify and communicate project status to key stakeholders and project resources.
- Reporting - Produce high level status reports for projects.
- Risk/Security – Create and maintain a risk register. Review security at optimum time to avoid impact.
- Support – Ensure the relevant support teams are engaged and equipped with the information needed to support the project initiatives.
- Roll Out – Work with change manager to plan the wider roll out after initial pilot.
- Budget – Tracking project expenditure against budget.
- Evaluation – Ability to close and evaluate projects success and failings.
Priority will be given to candidates who have had experience working as a Project Manager in a large law firm or as a minimum within a professional services environment. Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders is key for this role and will be asked to be to demonstrate this.
- Prince2/PMP or Agile methodology qualification.
- Proven end to end Project Management experience.
- Understanding of budget control.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office/Document Management/Practice Management systems
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Good attention to detail.
Location: The role is based in the City of London
Regrettably due to the volume of applications recieved for this role, only candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered and contacted about this opportunity.