This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryBusiness Change & Strategy|
|Salary||up to £75,000 pro rata + benefits|
- Business Analyst – Process Mapping
12 month FTC
Up to £75,000 pro rata + holiday and benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a truly global top-tier professional services company based in Central London. Building on your in-depth experience as a business-facing process business analyst, you’ll engage with fee-earners and senior stakeholders to review business processes and design new where needed. This is not an IT Business Analyst role and candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have experience working as a Business Analyst on several non-IT business projects in order to qualify for the role.
- Identify and map out internal processes including auditing existing process documentation
- Plan and lead process design workshops
- Identify core competencies required to deliver processes
- Engage with senior stakeholders and SMEs to understand business processes and purpose
- Extensive experience driving business process analysis and mapping on strategic business improvement projects
- Workshop planning and facilitations skills
- Good working knowledge of process frameworks, process methods
- Ideally you hold a Business Analysis qualification and/or Process Improvement training, i.e. ISEB; Six Sigma
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic mind-set are absolute key for this role
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.