Business Analyst - Contract - Manchester - Law Firm
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Project deliveryInformation Technology - Information security|
|Salary||£300-£400 per day|
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Business Analyst to work within an international mid-tier law firm, in their Manchester offices.
Reporting to the Applications & Development Manager, you will work closely with other members of Information Services and Real Estate team to help ensure that new systems projects are implemented in such a way that they deliver the expected benefits for the Firm.
The client are looking to replace and augment existing process/workflow automation in this group using a replacement case management application.
Key skills for a successful candidate, will include;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with members of the team
- Ability to understand business objectives in order to make informed decisions
- Prior experience of business analysis in a law firm is a pre-requisite
- Experience of working with case management tools in a volume environment would be a distinct advantage although would not be essential for the right candidate.
- Ability to look at existing workflow and help ensure new systems projects are implemented.
- Mapping, analysing and evaluating the current business processes and working to make recommendations for change/improvement where necessary.
- Gather requirements and capture the specific steps involved in work undertaken by the Sales and Homeownership team who are part of our overall Real Estate team.
- Experience of performing business analysis duties on a range of legal/business-based projects (full project life cycle)
- Experience and/or technical qualification / accreditation in Business Analysis
- Experience of and exposure to change and project management methodologies
- Experience in a legal or professional services practice would be a significant advantage (especially as a lawyer, solicitor or paralegal)
- Excellent IT skills and the experience of working within an IT team would be a significant advantage
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce high quality documentation