This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Information Technology - Project deliveryBusiness Change & Strategy|
- Business Analyst
£60,000-75,000 p.a. + benefits (permanent role)
A company with headquarter in Central London renowned for its top quality professional services and ambitious IT strategy brand is looking for a senior level Business Analyst to fill a permanent vacancy. The company is a leader in its field, held in high regard for it’s services and good working environment. The company takes pride in being one of the most technologically innovative amongst it’s industry peers and offers a variety of interesting IT and business change projects for the successful candidate.
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be working on concurrent projects of varying size and budget, performing core business analysis tasks from scoping of projects and gathering requirements up until post-implementation reviews - usually full life cycle projects. In addition to these core tasks, the successful candidate will also be deputising the Business Analyst Manager while the manager is out of office.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in business analysis with excellent stakeholder management skills. Preferably your experience will have been gained within top professional services companies with a global reach. The ideal candidate will come from a permanent background.
- Track record of full life cycle business analysis on global and enterprise-wide IT projects
- Experience within a Business Analyst role in a global organisation
- Experience with direct or matrix management of Business Analysts or having held Lead / Principal Business Analyst roles
- As this role is very business-facing, previous extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level, partners, senior fee-earners) is required
- Strong, formal business analysis experience (ISEB/BCS)
- SCRUM/agile experience - preferably experience with bespoke application project delivery
- Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving
- A top-notch and dynamic working environment
- Great benefits
- Good opportunities for career development and both horizontal and vertical career progression