Project Manager - GDPR (global professional services)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project delivery|
|Start Date||January 2018|
- Project Manager – GDPR
Working closely with the Global CXO, responsible for project managing a portfolio of greenfield GDPR implementations.
• An experienced GDPR or Regulatory Project Manager;
• Experience of working within a global, fast-paced and high-pressure financial services/professional services environment;
• Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/RFP through to completion);
• Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level)
• Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently;
• Extensive management of senior technology and business stakeholders.
• A recognised GDPR qualification;
• Prince2, APM or PMP qualified.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you’ll be responsible for delivering a portfolio of changes in line with GDPR. The organisation holds a vast database of highly sensitive client information and requires an experienced GDPR or regulatory project manager with experience managing external consultancies and BA teams to customise governance model fit for purpose.
An established, intellectually stimulating and fast-paced business known as a key player in the global professional services market.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
KEY: project management, project manager, programme manager, programme management, legal, professional services, banking, GDPR, data, stakeholder management