Senior Systems Analyst / Fullstack Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Project deliveryInformation Technology - Information security|
|Salary||50,000 - £65,000|
|Job Ref||Asset Management - #13410|
- Senior Systems Analyst / Fullstack Developer/Microsoft Stack Developer/ London x2
C# /.Net / VB / SQL
Permanent £50,000 - £65,000 Per annum +Benefits
We have a very promising opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst/ Full Stack Developer to join one of the most reputable & largest investment management companies in world. Working in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment, the successful candidate will be a point of contact in development & completion of applications. You will be expected to design, code, test, correct, and document simple programs across the current estate. Assisting in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system.
- Minimum of 5 years technical development experience
- Proficiency in C# and VB
- Solid knowledge of T-SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within various levels of the organization
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Willingness to undertake a range of tasks including software maintenance, enhancement and integration work; design and development; analysis of requirements; analysis of technical / support issues and testing
- Previous experience supporting technical needs at an investment manager or similar financial firm highly desired
- Experience and skills in building sophisticated Server Side and desktop services and applications in C# utilising best-practice tools and technologies that deliver high-quality software solutions
- Report writing/design experience (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and Business Objects etc.)
- .NET technologies and languages including but not limited to Visual Studio, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Frameworks, MVC, WCF, XML Web Services, WebApi,
- SQL Server, LINQ;
- Bachelor’s degree (2.1 or better) from an established recognised university in a technical subject